View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #182
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Default Re: The Clippers should move Blake Griffin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I have never stated that Clippers would be better off winning titles with Blake over Paul. In fact, I believe I have been the most critical of any of the regular Clipper fans on Blake on this forum. When I did a mock for the 09 draft, I believe, I wanted Greg Monroe over Blake Griffin due to the fact I thought, at that point, that Blake got buy in college due to his strength and athleticism and did not believe it would translate well into the pros. But I was totally incorrect on that aspect as Blake has shown he has high IQ and is as big a workhorse as Elton Brand was reported to be and is improving his weakest areas, such as his defense and jumper. Just needs the confidence now.

I just don't believe that trading Griffin would get the Clippers closer to the promised land unless they get someone LeBron or totally rape the other side.

Broseph, this is what i've been trying to say this whole time, they could easily rip a team off and get assets upon assets for BG alone.

why are we arguing if we both agree that it wouldn't be a bad trade if they were able to completly rip the other team off?

I'm talking really rip them off.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote