View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #23
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How is Tony Parker not the best PG in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
in your original post, you already said westbrook may be the only one who has a case over him

why you contradictin yaself bruv?

How is that a contradiction? I don't care about FG%, I said ISH does.

What's with people not knowing how to read these days? I blame the public school systems.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote