View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:47 AM   #24
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lopez out vs. Warriors, maybe longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Agreed, its laughable how the team desperately needs Brook Lopez to win. I hope this is just an excuse to make up, if the team really depends this much on Brook Lopez we aint going anywhere.
i'm glad you posted something i could emphatically agree with.

one thing i will say about bropez- he may not be a superstar or even a star C (yet), but you can see the domino effect that his absence creates. the offense becomes a little less reliable, the defense a little less stable, and the 2nd team becomes less potent without blatche to bring off the bench.

the nets may still be a very good team when all is said and done, but this adds to the idea that their margins are pretty thin in most areas. the difference between success and failure may be very tight for this team, which means that injuries at certain positions will just kill us.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote