View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #216
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
How awesome would it be if we suddenly acquired Larry Brown out of the blue? He's born in Brooklyn too.
Dunno if I'd want him with all of his 'cons'. Not to mention I bet he's pretty happy to have left the aggravation of the NBA behind to go back to college ball. How about PJ, instead? He was a Knick, and likes NYC.

BTW, if you remember the conversation about the noise level at Barclays, this was just reported by Zach Lowe: (It's also a pro-Vince Carter article, if anybody likes that)
Quote:
The Barclays Center provides some of the best sight lines in the NBA, but it is also turning me into my father. "WHY IS IT SO LOUD IN HERE?! WHAT? WHY ARE THEY STILL PLAYING MUSIC OVER THE GAME ACTION 45 SECONDS AFTER THE LAST STOPPAGE? THE CHEERLEADERS ON STILTS ARE FRIGHTENING ME!"

It is overwhelming. It almost literally hurts.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...in-doing-right

Last edited by gigantes : 12-08-2012 at 03:46 PM.