View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #449
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (New Season, New Thread!)-

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Throwback Poster of the Day: Mike Finley on The Admiral...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2bkNiVo8yw
It always amazed me how Finley was able to rise like he did after those giant hop steps he'd always take. That one above is close to being normal but he had some where it felt like he was almost double jumping. I used to try dunking on exaggerated hop steps like that and it was a disaster. I couldn't bounce that way.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote