View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #56
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Celtics are just taking it easy for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115

If Rivers wants to preserve Garnett, then the way to do it is not to limit his involvement or his role throughout the season, but to limit his minutes.

Rivers is limiting KG's minutes. KG only plays in spurts of 5 minutes then gets a rest. His involvement in the offense is not limited. It may appear like that because he is 36 years old and playing with a crappy defensive front court and cannot shoulder the entire defense on his own at this point of his career. The Celtics desperately need another defensive minded front court player because when KG is sitting, it's easy points time. That's what I'll be looking for tomorrow when the Celtics host my Nets.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote