View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #80
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Peak Dwyane Wade vs Peak Tracy McGrady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Nope ... try again, kiddo.

Your homerism knows no bounds though, does it? You can't admit you might be tad biased or having an agenda here?

Everyone is biased. Its an opinion. Its biased from the get go.

Quote:
T-Mac didn't dribble the ball much higher. Stop talking like you know what you're talking about. You probably weren't even a fan at the time, your baby nuts were in Australia watching rugby with your father.

Yes he did. He was/is still one of my favorite players. I wasn't born in Australia... So I didn't grow up watching rugby.

Quote:
I've seen McGrady split doubles too, so please just don't. They both have handle. To even act like Wade is a tier above is beyond ridiculous.

A lot of players have split doubles. Wade is probably the best ever at it. Put that in with his combinations of how he does it, and its ridiculous.

Quote:
Wade's signature move isn't even the crossover, it's the pull back between the legs after the crossover. You don't even know your favorite player's most devastating move.

The pullback between the legs is still a crossover move... You don't know basic basketball if that's the case then.

Quote:
I don't expect then in turn for you to know what you're talking about in regards to McGrady. Or anyone else for that matter.

Watch and learn ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4XH1cnvho

Nice crossover on Robert Traylor, the 300lbs guy.

Quote:
Where is he dribbling high in that clip? In fact, he's dribbling extremely low. Especially considering Wade is closer to the ground at 6'3 / 6'4 and Mac is in the 6'8 / 6'9 border line 6'10 range given his length.

Of course. A 20 second clip to explain everything. I'm guessing McGrady missed every shot in his career too? If that is what you're using as evidence for his whole career, I will gladly say Wade was a far superior shooter than too. And a better scorer, since McGrady didn't score a point.

Quote:
It's more than obvious in regards to this conversation a) you have an agenda, b) you don't know what you're talking about and c) you have a Wade jersey on right now.

a) I don't. Its my opinion. My biased opinion. Just like anyone's is.
b) I clearly do. McGrady and Hardaway are the only two Orlando players I've ever liked and closely watched.
c) No. Its in the wardrobe. I might bust out the jersey later.

Quote:
Stop being a kum dump for Miami Heat basketball, and be objective.

Wade and Mac on the same level of elite ball handling skills. Both are superstars that saw constant double teams and still used their handle to create for themselves and their teammates.

McGrady is one of my favorite players, and while he did have an aesthetically pleasing game, that one season of his gets overrated. I remember watching back then, and I don't ever remember thinking he was as good as Kobe that season, like many on here like to claim now, 10 years later.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote