View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #19
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade Idea Lal/Det

Detroit isn't just going to unload Tayshauns contract. They would need to get something significant in return. I could see getting a first round pick next year since the Pistons will be giving theirs to Charlotte more than likely. It would take more than that obviously, but it's not something the Lakers have. It would take a 3rd team being involved. Artest is playing pretty decent this season. I don't think they're looking to move him as much as people think. It's Gasols contract they'd love to move, but no team wants to take on that money. I think the player on Detroit that would help LA out a lot is actually Charlie Villanueva. He has a really good 3 point shot and I could see him playing a role like Anderson did with the Magic last year. CV just needs a change of scenery. His contract isn't terrible. I could see him being a solid role player on another team.

Last edited by dd24 : 11-26-2012 at 09:58 PM.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote