View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #70
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kevin Love summary....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
He is an impact player. I just think his team doesn't suit his game. Every player has weaknesses. Even Miami with Wade and Bron would be terrible if they had no shooters. You need to put the players beside him that compliment what he can do rather than focus on what he can't do.

I see. Makes sense.

What you are saying is Love needs to be surrounded with players who help WIN games, as opposed to Love who DOESN'T helps teams win games. I totally get it. If Love is surrounded by players who help you win games, the TWolves therefore would get more wins.

When Rubio comes back, Love will look MUCH better, because Rubio is someone that can help win you games. It's clear to me now.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote