View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #68
chocolatethunder
Local High School Star

Default Re: Kevin Love summary....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Are you in your late 50's or early 60's?

Nash was severely overrated in this forum back in 2007. T team was a very exciting team in the regular season, but they always failed in the playoffs.

Love is a good player, but he is not a winner. If he's black he will just get the same treatment as Prime Shareef Abdur Rahim. Dirk is a better player than these 2 guys. He already won an NBA title at age 33.

Allen Iverson is Hated by the media, and David Stern, but this guy led his team into the finals.. Nobody hates Love because he's white. He's putting up good numbers, but he cannot carry his team into the post season.

Nash overrated here? It was split evenly. People hate on him cause he's white just like Dirk.

I call it like I see it. If you can't see that black QBs get hated on then you're a moron. Why anyone would take RGIII second I have no idea.

Again, please tell me how talented Love's teams have been since he's been in the league. Please tell me how well their draft picks have panned out. Then please tell me all the great coaches they had before Adelman. I'm not even a Kevin Love fan but the amount of BS that is said here about this dude is hilarious.
Love is hated on because he's white.

Iverson was loved and his game is beyond reproach because he was so "real".

I mean people on this board put up threads about Steve Francis being a great player. We're talking about Steve Francis. What exactly did he do? What was his playoff record with a good team and a good coach?
chocolatethunder is offline   Reply With Quote