View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #65
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Love summary....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Who said Love is "turrible". There's a lot of middle ground between superstar and "turrible". Wouldn't you say?

I don't think "superstars" let their teams collect .269 percentage into their 5th year. But hey....that's just me. Some superstars lead teams to losses.......I suppose. It's a skill to not accept blame for anything.........

Problem is, people are putting the onus on Love.....despite his teams being shitty. He's not a superstar. Never has been. Dude is an allstar though and impacts the game in a number of ways.

Now w/ Adelman at the helm and Rubio coming back shortly (or so to be rumored), there are no excuses. As constructed, Minny should be postseason-ready.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote