View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:38 AM   #117
millwad
Banned

Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
You misunderstood me. You have followed people around is what I said but you aren't on anywhere as much as Brandon. Besides guys you can read ISH all day and that still takes as much time as it does to post. A better stat would be how long per day people are actively online.

I'm neither active for that long nor do I post alot, I get bored pretty quickly to be honest and I have too much school to be very active here. And as far people hating on you for posting a lot, I don't think you should care. It's your life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Millwad you've actually been pretty damn low key lately. I just meant following as in don't like somebody and go into their threads and bag on them which you used to do often. Brandon is now the main guy who's following me around like a spurned female I had a one night stand with in every thread.

I don't dislike you at all, not one bit. I actually somewhat like you, and I do believe you get too much shit around here just because you post alot but yeah, you're are too much often and it annoys me but you have the right to write as much as you want and what you want as long as it's not offensive, which is not.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote