View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:18 AM   #115
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
You misunderstood me. You have followed people around is what I said but you aren't on anywhere as much as Brandon. Besides guys you can read ISH all day and that still takes as much time as it does to post. A better stat would be how long per day people are actively online.

Millwad you've actually been pretty damn low key lately. I just meant following as in don't like somebody and go into their threads and bag on them which you used to do often. Brandon is now the main guy who's following me around like a spurned female I had a one night stand with in every thread.

25000 posts in a year or two : Thats crazy Clippersfan. Anyways, you're not a bad poster, I sometimes wonder why people have a go at you so often, you're nowhere near as controversial as guys like Kenneth Griffin and co.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote