View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #36
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Clippers should move Blake Griffin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
What I'm about to say isn't specifically directed at you but it's mostly relevant because a lot of people keep degrading Griffin while boosting CP3's value.

I hate to be forced to the anti CP3 spectrum but like many of them have pointed out what has CP3 done in his career? He's a perennial first round exit besides one season in New Orleans and one season now with the CLIPPERS AND BLAKE GRIFFIN. So it's stupid to act like he's proven you can contend for a championship with him when he hasn't been there.

Blake had one rookie year, didn't go far and people act like dude isn't shit. CP3 is in his 8th season so of course he's more proven and more valuable. Griffin is still raw.

I'm in agreement about blake not having had a real chance to prove himself. My argument is that based on how they have played right now, if you had to choose one or the other (i'd keep both for awhile yet though) you cannot choose Blake. CP3 had pretty bad teams with the hornets, he never had a line up that was really built to compete for a ring.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote