View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Clippers should move Blake Griffin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Blake Griffin is the franchise player so no he shouldn't be traded. He's slowly getting more aggressive again and last night put up 22, 11 and 7 in limited minutes. Nobody knows how good he will be so it would be stupid to trade him. If I had to choose between Griffin and CP3 I'd hold onto Griffin due to age, him being maxed for 6 more years, upside and him being a big. Not to mention he's more profitable for the franchise as you guys pointed out.

If the Clippers are going to trade one of their stars I'd be looking to move CP3 first if by the all star break he's still this passive and not using Blake enough. I mean this business of Blake scoring 20 in the first half of games and getting almost no touches in the 2nd half? That's all on CP3.

This was supposed to be one of the most potent PNR duos in NBA history yet they don't even run PNR anymore. I bet you Rondo, Irving or Rose would kill to play with Blake Griffin and the other pieces we have. Not sure why CP3 isn't meshing with Blake but I feel like he's trying way too hard to turn Blake into his old running mate David West and making him shoot jumpers... instead of feeding him on lobs and dunks.

Chris Paul is a proven All star / All pro in the league, that's a rare thing and you don't choose an unproven big man who's declined in each of his 3 years in the league over that.

I'm not sure there 1 GM who would take Griffin over CP3, i'm positive there is not. cp3 has proven time & time again that he can lead a team into the playoffs, Griffin has not.

And i don't think anybody ever really expected this to be one of the best pnr combo's of all time? Griffin had only 1 year of playing before cp3 came to town.. it's not like he was some proven top 10 player in the league by that time.

Besides, if you're a free agent who isn't a point guard are you really going to choose to go to the team led by Blake Griffin or the team led by Chris Paul?

I wonder if we poll'd Lebron, Durant, Kobe, and the other top players if they'd rather play with Paul or Griffin..

CP3 can attract other free agents, cp3 is a proven player in this league and the best pg playing right now, you act like bringing in a lesser player to play pg will make the clippers better?

Blake Grffin is the one who needs to adjust his game for cp3 b/c guess what? when BG was doing his own thing & getting stats the clippers were a joke, but with cp3 at the point they clips are a legit playoff team. Cp3 is a proven all NBA player, he's the best pg in the league and if he thinks ignoring Griffin is what is best for the team, then he's probrably right.

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 11-25-2012 at 03:35 PM.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote