View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #45
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

Default Re: Vote for the Top 10 Defensive Players in NBA History

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC
Why are you so angry?

I'm not angry. If you would single me out, then apparently you don't read many threads on here.

Quote:
That's your second negative post in this thread.

I haven't said anything negative, I've only stated fact. You actually acknowledged my first point, and somehow bringing attention to an overlooked NBA great is perceived as negative. Interesting. (Also interesting that you've chosen to comment on me rather than other posts in this very thread.) But that's why I rarely discuss NBA history here anymore.

It's also interesting in that my second post wasn't even in reply to anything you wrote, unlike me first post, yet you felt compelled to reply to it. The interesting question is why.

Quote:
You talk as if you know everything and others know nothing.

Nice strawman. I said nothing of the sort. Other people's insecurities are none of my concern.

Quote:
I'm well aware of Thurmond's incredible defensive abilities.

If you're not one of the people who's overlooked Thurmond, then what exactly is your point? You were one of the few in this thread who even mentioned him. As previously aforementioned, my second post wasn't either in reply to or directed at you, yet for some reason you felt the need to say you're aware of Thurmond's defensive abilities when you already had him on your "short list." So I'm failing to see the purpose of this statement.

Quote:
I think you're the only one around here who is being disrespectful by assuming that others know less than you do.

I'm unsure why you feel so threatened or take so much offense to everything I say. Still, it's good to have where someone stands out in the open. Since my posts alone are unwelcome, if you wish me to discontinue posting in your thread, then I will oblige you. You shan't have to worry about seeing any more of my posts in any of your subjects.

Last edited by ThaRegul8r : 11-25-2012 at 03:48 PM.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote