View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #92
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain swishes four 3-point range hook shots in a row

I know a lot wasnt recorded. but when you watch the old documentaries like the one this video was taken from its clear they have a lot of footage or at least had a lot of footage and it's lost or just never shown. You can find old news footage of games but never live footage.

I wish the NBA went through with that plan to archive everything they had a few years back.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote