View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #17
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Durant or T-Mac: The Better Individual Talent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Tmac was not as physically gifted as Lebron but he was more overall skilled than he was. Specifically with his smooth jump shot.

Tmac was probably just as quick and fast as Lebron was, maybe even quicker and faster, but the strength is the biggest difference between the two and that is where Lebron has a huge physical edge over McGrady.

Stop it, stop... I dont give a damn how "smooth" his jumpshot looked when it went in at a lesser and more inconsistant efficiency, T-Mac was not better than Lebron at anything whatsoever... except shotjacking/chucking..

As far as this thread goes i would take Durant any day, T-Mac was somewhat of a better passer, Durant is MUCH more efficient / better shooter and more consistant... defensively pretty much the same, although i like Durants potential on that end aswell

Last edited by pauk : 11-24-2012 at 07:21 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote