View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #15
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kevin Durant or T-Mac: The Better Individual Talent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

Tmac from 01-05 was a great player that I respect. Tmac from post-05 is someone I don't. When I was talking about Yao, it was mainly about Yao at his prime which was from 06-09 and which was also when Yao played with the loser version of McGrady, of course, you say it was just the injured version of McGrady but whatever.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote