View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #23
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

I believe Griffin needs to get better if the team wants to go far. While he has improved on his jumper, he should have more of an impact and he needs the ball during the 4th quarter. He is raw, but can still get points.

But CP3 will eventually be alright. He has been passive lately, but that's always been a bit of knock on him except in the 4th quarter.

CP3 could bounce back though. We'll see. Last year, it seemed like he can turn his offense on anytime he wants to. This year, not as much. But I have a feeling he'll get to that level again. He did it this season, but he is having a bad stretch atm.
Micku is online now   Reply With Quote