View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #9
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Do you think it has to do with the new flopping rules? I mean flopping was part of the game and if you make it illegal, certain players won't have that edge to change the pace of the game or momentum.

That's pretty funny.

As to OP,

Chris Paul will be fine. He is just going through a rough stretch. Deron Williams is too and I am fumigating and ranting on his twitter page. ( Which is why he blocked me) but superstars will break out of their funks. Blake Griffin is the real concern. With his physique he shouldn't be attempting jump shots, he should man his way to the basket, get decent post moves and be a interior force. He's still young but the Clippers need him badly.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote