View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:10 AM   #292
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Watching Carter and OJ light us up for over 50 was disgusting
Our defense was horrible. We stepped it up late in the 4th but it was too late.
If they decided to play defense just for 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter we would have gone up by 10+ and sealed the deal.

I'm not mad because we lost,it's more that I'm disappointed with the way we lost. No hustle,no defense,no rebounding. Just letting them shoot wide open threes and hope they will miss. Like D'Antoni was still our coach.

Woodson should have played Camby. I think Camby needs to get more minutes,especially early in the game. Why ? Tyson Chandler is basically useless in the first 3 quarters and it's been like that all season long. He waits until the 4th quarter to start defending and rebounding.
Seriously,last night during the 3 quarters he looked like Amare who lost all of his offense.

Tyson needs to get serious and so does the rest of the team. That defensive effort was inexcusable.

They better win on Friday.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote