View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:45 AM   #43
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The 30-5-5 Club (2012-2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I agree, but he also had 6 turnovers and wasn't efficient from the field (went 19-21 ! from the line, though). Those are the only negatives I see, from an otherwise solid game.
It was a really strange game or Durant. It was one of those games you knew he was there but, for a lot of it, it just seemed like that's all it was. Not saying he completely disappeared or anything, because he was missing a lot of shots he normally makes and was active on defense, but it didn't seem like he was having a good game. Then you look at the boxscore and see 36 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals and don't now how he did it.

Obviously he shot a ton of FT's (some were definitely via a "superstar" call) but it still felt like he had a quiet game. I guess it just speaks to how good he is when he can have a "quiet" 35-6-5-5.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote