View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #29
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: if steve nash misses a significant amount of time. what are kobes mvp chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
and like i just got done saying. what about the times kobe was clearly the better player than the guy who won mvp over him?

I think your missing the point man. Your opinion and judgement has little credence considering every thread and post your involved in is in some way propping Kobe.

Kobe has the appropriate amount of MVP's deserved. I think either James or Paul deserved it over Kobe back in 2008 and may off missed one he should of got earlier in his career.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote