View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #61
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Re: P.E.D and Roids in the NBA?

Ever thought how some of these boxers are like 5'8 155 and they're twice as big as someone that doesn't play any sports and is the same height and weight? All of that build up of muscle tissue can make someone look much bigger than their weight actually says. I'm 6'1 175 and I have a cousin that is one inch shorter and the same weight, and he looks much bigger than I do (he wrestled for 4 years in high school). It IS possible to gain a lot of muscle mass naturally with the money they have and the advanced diets, workouts, and trainers they have access to. I wouldn't doubt it if these guys eat upwards of 7000 calories a day, and they likely consume twice the amount of water or more than an average person, which can also cause their muscles to look slightly bigger. I'd be incredibly ignorant to think no one is taking PED's, but to say 90% of professional athletes do is just insane and a theory, nothing more and nothing less.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote