View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #49
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News: Kyrie Irving out 4 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Play through it?

There's going to come a time when he needs to play through shit like this if he wants to win anything....but that time isn't now.

As far as I'm concerned if they can go 4 weeks without him and rack up a decent amount of losses to get a good pick then they're better off for it. If Waiters can develop during that time, better yet.
Pretty much how I feel. Yes, eventually I'd like to see the kid play through these kinds of injuries, but now is certainly not that time. And, I'm guessing this is a decision that was made by the coaches and doctors and not Kyrie, since he played one game following the injury.

If I had to guess, and I say this having watched Kyrie in every game he's played as a professional, they took a look at his performance and didn't like what they saw (his worst game in some time).

And, I agree with that decision if it was made by management. Absolutely no reason to risk re-injuring the hand before it fully heals when this team isn't going to be very good either way.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote