View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #46
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News: Kyrie Irving out 4 weeks

I've been worried about Irving's play style frankly. I think this might contribute a lot to him getting injured in the future. I hope not...

He's a great shooter and awesomely crafty at getting to the basket and making a shot. The problem is his body isn't built for that sort of punishment. I see him go up and take contact from guys that are almost a foot taller than him and have 50+ pounds on him and he makes the shot. It's astounding. The issue is that he's not built like a LeBron James or even close to that.

I hope he's not injury plagued But he's going to miss 10+ games now this season after missing a decent amount in last year's shortened season. I'm not sure tanking is worth it in this draft if that's what they're trying to do. We'll see though...
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote