View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #21
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is there a way to look at my post history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I have tried searching by my username, but I am told that I don't have permission to access that?

So is there a way to see my post history, threads I have participated in, etc?
You trying to edit an old bad prediction you made or perhaps a former terrible opinion you once held?

Quick someone dig it up and expose him before he can change it!

In all seriousness, google search is your best bet!
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote