Thread: Eric Bledsoe
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #261
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
or even possible, for that matter.

but on the real, 60 hour work weeks suck. I use to work those at the hospital. I feel your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Working 60 hours a week, posting 100 hours a week, how is it possible

Well yes, it's certainly possible. I just think if he's doing that, it's going to be very physically demanding. I'm not going to say nobody does or doesn't work a lot, because I don't know them.

My guess is that he probably just posts on his phone a lot when the games are going on. Maybe even streams the games too.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote