View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #98
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: not sure my Miami Heat can beat these Lakers anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Howard is waaaaaaaaaaay better than Bynum. Don't listen to the snake oil salesman-Laker fans that tried to tell us otherwise for all those years.

Not gonna lie, I was one of those snake salesmen. Although I never said Bynum was better than Howard. But Howard is a LOT better than Bynum.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote