View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #42
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How old were you when you first dunked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Same here. I'm 6'3'' and my wingspan is also very comparable to my height. I used to compare my vertical to that of players in the Draft Combine. I'd fit right in. Then I'd look at the maximum reach numbers. I remember Sherron Collins was the only guy I could possibly outreach. Nearly every other prospect was reaching 11' or more. I suppose I've made due as it is.

Yeah, I just remember seeing Wade having a 35.5 inch vertical at the draft, and when I was 17/18 years old and dunking at my best, I was wondering why I can't get up and dunk as easily as he could, seeing as we are the same height (him being maybe an inch taller). I completely forgot to factor in that he had a 6'11 wingspan, compared to my 6'2 or 6'3 wingspan...

Saying that though, I just went back and watched the 93 dunk contest. I could do every dunk Miner did to win that thing apart from the 360 windmill at the end, which he didn't even need to win the thing...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote