View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #40
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How old were you when you first dunked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Lucky bro. My wingspan is the same as my height; 6'3. I looked a lot like Harold Miner trying to do my dunks since I had to get up with somewhat shorter arms.

To answer the question, about 15 at somewhere around 6 foot.
Same here. I'm 6'3'' and my wingspan is also very comparable to my height. I used to compare my vertical to that of players in the Draft Combine. I'd fit right in. Then I'd look at the maximum reach numbers. I remember Sherron Collins was the only guy I could possibly outreach. Nearly every other prospect was reaching 11' or more. I suppose I've made due as it is.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote