Thread: Gortat unhappy
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gortat unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Davis + Vucevic for Gortat. Get it done :P

If I was OKC (who aren't even rumoured to have been phoning for Gortat) I wouldn't give up a first rounder and pj3. One of the other. Gortat's a good player and is under rated but he's close to 30. Guess it depends what else they part with, if they can swing perk, pj and picks then they'd have a good chance to win it all. Miami struggle with size.
We are a Center of Gortat's caliber away from being a Championship team, if his addition means a ring or two I say let's get him for sure.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote