Thread: Gortat unhappy
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gortat unhappy

Interesting if that's true
Gortat is a decent center and in a league that severely lacks center and if I was the Suns i would try to trade him, regardless of his happiness
Gortat is turning 30 next year and this summer he will demand a huge salary which he will get, for comparison Asik got 25million over 3years and he played behind Noah in Chicago
If they can get some young talent and picks in return for him, i'd do it and go into full rebuilding mode
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote