View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #35
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm still young to the game... why do you have to hold the ball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
If I were him I would say to the press after the game: "I don't own shit to the chigago bulls organization. And I will dunk again in the end of the games as many times as I want".

That would be absolutely badass
Ah yes, the NBA 2K13 MyPlayer arrogant response. That'll go over well with local fans and provide you a boost to team chemistry. Your league-wide popularity may take a hit though.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote