View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official "Discuss Jeremy Lin's Performance" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieming
Hey man, I am not trying to make stuff up, I just read somewhere that the third year is a team option. Like I said earlier I don't understand enough about nba contracts.

Anyway, tried to google it right now, and not coming up with much.

His contract is guaranteed, you don't need to google it to tell us, we all know. Do you think every story on him leaving the Knicks had a wrong fact in it? That we were all confused?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote