Originally Posted by ripthekik
Find me a post where someone said he was a stellar all NBA defender? He's just been holding his own, and he is the 5th leader in steals per game, so he has decent hands and reaction.
Everybody here just needs to keep in perspective:
- He was not offered an athletic scholarship
- went undrafted
- averaged what, 5 minutes of play time in his rookie year with GSW
- sent to D-League multiple times his rookie year
- Cut by Rockets in preseason
- was on the NYK's bench for while and almost cut
now look at his numbers.
Dont bother trying to argue with niko/milwad/shepseskaf (the same guy) about Jeremy Lin.
They are clearly lin haters, and probably only hate on lin because they were raped by an asian pedo when they were young.