View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official "Discuss Jeremy Lin's Performance" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
Left out steals? As he is one of the top leading player in steals in the league

But yeah I don't get this thread. Nobody realistically expects this guy to drop amazing stats. He's just going to go along with a statline like this and it's fine. He hasn't even played 1 whole season yet, there has been worse performances by rookies. He's playing bad now due to lack of confidence, and not inserting himself into the game, but at least give it a couple more games man.

People just want to hate on him based on publicity generated by ESPN (Shepseskaf), his contract (Millwad), and ditching the Knicks (Niko). These 3 guys will shat on him no matter what (unless he starts playing like MJ ) and I expect more hate posts coming from them in this thread

When Lin was a Knick i posted basically he had good potential, he didn't "suck" and i looked forward to him trying to mesh with Melo and Amare. He never seemed to want to mesh, he got hurt, he then left. Basically i argued he didn't suck, not that he was an all star. That was practically every Lin argument i had. ANd when i argued he was good, it was based on the numbers that he was actually putting up. He wasn't scoring 9 pts and getting 6 assists and looking lost. He was putting up ridiculous numbers.

Now i'm being told he is absolutely fantastic on defense (what?) and also things about his game that are not true. Basically people who saw him play 6 minutes want to tell me now that he's gone, he's become this transcendant star. Despite me literally having seen every minute he's played since last year.

There are more people on this board who will argue Lin is great based on 9 pts than admit Melo is an all star when he scores 30. Based on the numbers he's putting up and the impact he is having on games, a Knick fan who said he was very good last year and not as good this year is just being honest.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote