View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official "Discuss Jeremy Lin's Performance" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

Making it obvious you're a hater. So if he starts scoring a bit more, you won't bother with this thread? This is only made to mock his lack of amazing statlines?

It's not Jeremy Lin's fault that the basketball world put him on a pedestal last season, one that he couldn't really sit on.

If he is scoring 20/10 and is an all star what is there to discuss? I'll make a new thread, called EVERYONE WAS WRONG, LIN IS GREAT PLEASE DISCUSS>

I also said if he gets so bad im stopping to so we don't have endless bashing. Basically i mean discuss while there is shit to discuss. Do we discuss Chris Duhon's performance?

People are uber sensitive.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote