View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 AM   #11
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni signs a four-year deal with the Lakers

Though I think Mike will work well with this team, I can't say I'm not utterly disappointed Phil didn't come back. I guess he was just asking for too much.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote