View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do you REALLY stand? Political Quiz here, post your results

Barack Obama Democrat
on economic, social, science, environmental, and healthcare issues
75%
Jill Stein Green
on science and environmental issues
70%
Gary Johnson Libertarian
on foreign policy, domestic policy, and social issues
13%
Mitt Romney Republican
no major issues

The funny part is, I side with 54% of TN voters. on these issues Tennessee Voters
on foreign policy, social, science, environmental, and immigration issues.

I'm a big evolution guy and even said that was most important, and I'm a big environmentalist as well and put those generally in the more/most part I guess it's because most people in tn that use the internet are actually....intelligent?

Last edited by Rose : 10-15-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote