View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:41 AM   #9
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dwyane Wade: Comeback season 2012/2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
During this last season and postseason, I was really upset because I couldn't see my favorite player perform well due to injuries and a lot of problems. He did have a couple of great moments, but this was not the Dwyane Wade I know.

Who else has a feeling that Wade will come back stronger, healthier, and better next season? I hope he gets that knee problem fixed, and it'll be all good.

He's been my fav player for a while, but I'm done with him.

He just p#sses me off. His style of play is ugly, he still has no consistent jumper, still can't go to his right, still keeps making that stupid hesitation before taking a jumper etc.etc. When he's on his game he's probably the most exciting player to watch, but those days are over, his game hasn't evolved and I doubt it will at a consistent capacity.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote