Thread: Eric Bledsoe
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #34
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
Bynum barnes and Sess for Jordan, Bledsoe and Butler.
Deal?

Bynum, Griffin, Barnes, SG, Paul
Jordan, Paul, Butler, Bryant and Bledsoe

Both teams win...

I'd pass on that. Jordan and Blake are "bffs", plus Bynum, while having the talent, has shown he is extremely immature and has a past of injuries. Sessions and Barnes have little to no value for the Clippers, I don't even think Barnes is better than Gomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
How do the Lakers win by this?

Bynum is an absolute monster and Sessions is arguably the second best player out of those 6 and the Lakers get back a C who can't do anything but block shots, another PG who can't shoot and Butler who is way past his prime.

Give me Butler and Bledsoe over Sessions. I'm not even sure I'd take a dime a dozen point guard over the potential Jordan has.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote