Thread: XBLA/PSN Games
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #17
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: XBLA/PSN Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Still haven't finished fez, but I'm pretty far into it. Some of the puzzles are crazy, I can't remember the last time I needed to write stuff down with a pen and paper. I did have to look online for some of them, specifically the red cubes. There's also one last puzzle involving a black monolith that hasn't been solved yet.

I'm going to get this over the weekend, keep hearing about how insane it is.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote