View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #30
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PickUp Game: Larry Bird VS Scottie Pippen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
HAHAHAHA I was about to respond to your post above until you said that.

You must be completely trolling. You don't become a top 5 player of all time unless you encompass a greatness that almost no comparable man can ever match. Gerald Green?

Come on man.
I'm sorry Push, I just don't see bird being able to stay infront of gerald green either. And I've never seen a player good enough to consistently hit jumpers that are highly contested. It doesn't mean green is a better basketball player, jjust a far superior athlete as well as being a decent enough dribbler to get past the slow-a-foot bird.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote