View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 04:16 AM   #45
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Paul Pierce is a top 5 Celtic all-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er
Parish, S.Jones, Cowens and so forth are irrelevant because those five players are sufficient enough to make my rebuttal. I honestly don't understand why people are infatuated with Pierce; he was off the map completely this past decade until 2008. An All-Star caliber player who didn't sniff the playoffs for half a decade it seems.

Now he has two future HOF'ers and people in this very thread; claiming he could end up being a top five Celtic, dethroning one of those legends? Those same legends that BUILT Celtic history, really?!
I'm not too young; people in this thread clearly are.

McHale had arguably the most effective low-post game in league history, at his peak. Go do some studying kid; you can't take me serious because you named a bunch of legends who were also great low post scorers as some sort of validity in discrediting my point?

McHale had some of the greatest low-post moves I have ever seen and he was a hell of a lot more efficient then Tim Duncan or Hakeem Olajuwon in the paint.

McHale=GOAT post moves.

Through him I learned every move needs a counter-move to confuse a defender or make him pause for a second.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote