View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: John Scheyer Signed With Maccabi

First its Jon, and second he is not a better shooter than Nick Calathes. I guess Scheyer deciding to over to your beloved Euroleague earns him extra pts when not needed? Ok. I ask you this. How much have you even seen of the two players in college? Or do i know the answer to that?

At any rate since you're so privy to the great eurobum err euroleagues. Keep us updated on his progression.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote