View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #19
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pistons Pick Up a 2nd Round Sleeper: Literally (narcolepsy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Yup, Dumars is playing Sharpe at the 3. Interesting. I've been reading that his game is like Lamar Odom's. If he turns into something special, I never ever want o hear anyone ripping Dumars. Those that do are idiots anyways.

And watch out for Plaisted too
. He'll be in Europe next season, but he'll probably kick a$$ and become a big trade chip.
A year getting stronger is gonna be great for him. Take it from yo whoa Dasher if he can get stronger and maintain his purported 4.6 40 speed he could be great in a run n gun offense.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote