View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATTN ADMIN: Learn how to use your forum software

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanL
Serious? You telling me that posters like e20dyl4n and Created Player are the pinacle of the community?

I thought you would have got the joke. My bad, but admin usually tells people that when suggestions like this are expressed. They kinda (well one person) gets offended as to say you are telling him how to do his job, improve the site. The nerve of YOU. But to translate all of that, he'll just say "f*ck off and die".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote