View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 10:44 PM   #33
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is Westbrook now the consensus 3rd best player in the league?

Quote:
I don't understand how one can say this nonsense

Prepare to be not understanding it for some time.

Pauls few haters on the internet have never made a dent in the appreciation he has from basketball fans.

You are about to hear him called the best point in the league all season again and people will continue not caring about arbitrary shit like losing in round 2 vs round 3.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote